Build your own full-grain leather belt in four simple steps!
PS: If your “leather” belt spoils, peels or cracks easily soon after you purchased the belt, you may not be wearing a full-grain leather belt. Click here to understand why some belts spoil so easily even though they may be branded.
Step 1: Choose Buckle
Click to here to view our buckle catalogue.
Step 2: Choose a Belt Strap
Select from range of belts below:
Step 3: Indicate the length you require
The length to purchase is best based on the length of the belt you currently use. Please ensure that the old belt you are measuring is not one that you have not used in years and that may be too short for you now. Measure the length of your current leather belt from the tip of the buckle to the hole that you use most often, as shown in the diagram. It does not matter if that hole is the hole in the center or not. The rationale is to measure the actual length that you wear.
Step 4: Place Order
Please place your order with Keching via:
- his email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- his mobile at +65 96637673
And you’re done!
What to expect
- Send order or place enquiries with keching at email@example.com or +65 96637673.
- Once all inquiries have been properly addressed and you are ready to confirm purchase, please make payment in full to either of the bank accounts stated below.
- Most products are made to order and will take up to two weeks to day of postage. For time sensitive orders, eg gifts for birthdays, etc please give us at least two week’s notice as we have to factor in the amount of time mailing takes.
- For extremely urgent orders please make arrangements to collect your ready product directly at our factory.
Please make payment to either:
Adress: 62 Serangoon Garden Way Singapore 555958
A/C no: 145-025-235-001
A/C name: Broadway Leather Co.
POSB Savings 195-60696-0
Name: Goh Aik How